Here's a few fun facts about me and my journey as an actor!
- I love fantasy books(Brandon Sanderson, Jim Butcher, Robin Hobb and many more!) and my cowboy boots.
- I hail from the Deep South of Edison, Georgia.
- My first time on a feature film set was in Facing the Giants, shot where I attended high school while I was attending.
- I met my brilliant California wife while attending graduate school in Virginia.
- We lived in NYC for four years in a fourth floor walkup in Queens.
- I couldn't be happier to be back in the South!